Many of the stresses that a Child Care Educator may encounter while providing private child care are eliminated when contracting with an Agency. Some of the advantages are:
- The ability to contribute to the family income, while being at home.
- Enjoy being self-employed.
- The opportunity to further your education while working from home.
- Liability insurance coverage at a lesser rate.
- Guaranteed payment
- Support group with other Educators
- Access to large equipment such as play pens, high chairs, gates, etc.
- Lending Library of toys, reference materials, literacy bags and craft kits.
- Support of Agency Coordinator and Home Visitors.
- Agency acts as liaison between parents and yourself.
- Monthly training sessions are provided to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- You can offer care to subsidized families.
To learn more about becoming a Child Care Educator download the Educator Application and/or call or e-mail our office today.